Company’s Philosophy on Corporate Governance
The Company believes that good corporate governance encompasses a set of systems and practices that enables the Board of Directors and Senior management to govern the company’s affairs in a manner which ensures accountability, assurance and leadership in the widest sense.
The objective is to enhance the long-term value of the company to fulfill the expectations and aspirations of all its stakeholders.
Good governance practices empower the company to lead with ethical business practices, dynamic culture and a positive mindset. We consider fairness and transparency as one of our core management tenets. We are committed to meet the aspirations of all our stakeholders. This is demonstrated in shareholder returns, awards & recognitions, high credit ratings and customer benefits by offering high quality products at competitive prices. The matters covered under this code are of the utmost importance to the company, our shareholders and our business partners.
– Composition of Board & Committees
– Investor’s contact
– Business Responsibility policy
– Board Diversity Policy
– Corporate Social Responsibility Policy
– Policy on Preservation of Documents
– Archival Policy
– Policy for determining material subsidies
– Policy for determining materiality of events
– Nomination and Remuneration policy
– Whistle Blower Policy
– Policy on Related Party Transactions
– Code of Conduct for prevention of Insider Trading
– Code of Conduct of Practices Procedures for Fair Disclosure of Unpublished Price Sensitive Information
– Policy on Procedure of Inquiry in case of leak of unpublished price sensitive information
– Code of Conduct for Directors Senior Management
– Familiarisation Programme for Independent Directors
– Terms & Conditions of Appointment of Independent Directors