CoroPro™ Fluted Polypropylene Boards
Durable and lightweight, corrugated polypropylene sheets, also known as twin wall sheets or Coroplast is the material of choice for today’s screen printing industry. CoroPro provides excellent strength and is UV and moisture resistant which make it a great choice for indoor and outdoor applications.
CoroPro is compatible in the process of cutting, creasing and folding. Its unique Corona treatment makes it more receptive to inks, coatings and adhesives. If you are looking for an eco-friendly plastics option, CoroPro is a great option for you.
Standard Colours for Graphics:
White, Natural, Light Blue, Medium Blue, Dark Blue, Black, Brown and Yellow
Premium Colours for Graphics:
Red, Orange, Green, Silver, Ivory and Purple
Offering a greener alternative to PVC, our Corrugated Polypropylene sheets are ideal for meeting environmental standards.
Features and Benefits:
- Lightweight, Economical & Durable
- Waterproof & Stain Resistant
- Indoor & Outdoor Applicable
- UV & Moisture Resistant
- Easy to Fabricate
- Corona Treated Grades for Ink Adhesion
- Screen printing
- Retail, real estate, and political signs
- Printed advertising graphics
- POP displays
- Models and prototypes
- Packaging and tote boxes for delicate items
- Automotive interior wall panels and partitions; part totes
- Temporary industrial applications—covers, walls, and partitions